Well, loads of new things for you to play with, so thought a quick run down of the main changes might be useful.
1. As you can see, the front page has been redesigned, and we tried to incorporate as many of the ideas as we could. The latest members feature on the front page, underneath the list of active members and the entire page has more garden focus, more colour and more photos.
2. Yikes where is the log in? There is a cool new hidden area, top right, in the green bar bar. Click “log in” and you will get a nice wee surprise; well, we hope you think it is nice. It is useful though as it frees up space in the right hand column. In there you will find quick links to all “your” area. Latest messages, gallery, profile (including the edit profile), your groups etc..
3. The search facility is now working, as some of you have already discovered. Don’t forget to select what you want to search for in the drop-down menu.
4. We have added new categories to the Blog section. So when you are writing a Blog you can select the most appropriate one in the drop-down menu above the text area.. The categories are Gardening Blogs, Gardening Videos, Children’s Gardening Stories and Odds and Sods. Self explanatory we hope!
5. Chat is gone, as it simply was not being used.
There are a few other wee additions, but I’m sure you will find those for yourselves.